Here at Richmond Classic Motorcycle Restorations we understand the importance of keeping your vintage motorbike regularly serviced and maintained. We also understand that due to the age of some bikes, a simple service can throw up all manner of different problems. We undertake to provide a comprehensive, thorough and professional approach to ensure that you receive the highest service achievable and your bike remains safe and roadworthy.
This is a list of what we are able to do:
- A thorough cleaning & inspection of the frame & all parts
- Complete review of all safety items
- Cleaning & sealing the inside of the fuel tank
- Carburetor cleaning or rebuild & new fuel lines
- Electrical system upgrades or a new wiring harnes
- Brake & master cylinder rebuilding
- Replacement of all cables, hoses, lines, tires, rubber parts, etc.
- Refurbishing or replacement of all bolts, nuts, screws & other hardware
- Professional body work & painting
- Re-lacing of spoke wheels & new tires & inspection of wheel bearings
- Steering bearings replaced or repacked
- Polish & shine of all aluminum parts